Events & Opportunities
- Spring Open Farm Days Sat May 25
- Immersion Day at Common Ground High School Tue May 28
- Cooking Class Series: "The Healing Effects of Whole Food" Wed May 29
- Immersion Day at Common Ground High School Thu May 30
- Spring Open Farm Days Sat Jun 1
- Guided Hike to West Rock Summit Sat Jun 1
- Cooking Class Series: "The Healing Effects of Whole Food" Wed Jun 5
- Spring Open Farm Days Sat Jun 8
- Field Walk: Harvesting Sat Jun 8
News: From Twitter
News: From our Email Newsletter
On Earth Day, U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan announced that Common Ground is among the 64 second annual Green Ribbon Schools.
Coming Up: Open Farm Days Every Saturday!
Field walks, site tours, cooking workshops, hikes, and more — every Saturday from 10-2. Check out our program calendar for all our Open Farm Day events.
News & Updates: Our Most Recent Blog Posts
Spring at Common Ground- Executive Director’s ReflectionsI have served Common Ground as Executive Director for four springs and spring is always a busy time. But this…
Common Ground Takes on Hamletby Kate Bovarnick, Development Assistant If you’ve seen Hamlet, you know it is a long and often challenging (but always…
Dispatch From the School Garden Crew: Hexagonal Beds & Butterfly Gardensby Jesus Reyes, School Garden Resource Center Crew This past Saturday, at the Columbus School in Fair Haven, Marcel, TW,…
Dispatch from the School Garden Crew: Clinton Ave. Schoolby Jesus Reyes, Common Ground Sophomore & School Garden Resource Center Crew Member Last Saturday, April 27th, the School Garden…
Students Present at the First New Haven Youth Earth Day SummitEarlier this week, high school students from across New Haven converged on Gateway Community College for the first-event New Haven…
Staff Appreciation: Executive Director’s ReflectionsToday I am basking in my first warm and wonderful day of spring in Connecticut (I was enjoying a blast…
Common Ground Named National Green Ribbon SchoolOn Monday April 22 U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan, along with the Chair of White House Council on Environmental…